Thursday, November 05, 2009

Exams are round the corner. The semester is ending.
Its a sad sad thing.

I've never appreciated uni life until this semester. Uni life is like that of a nomad. Moving from LTs to TRs; not taking a second look at who's around you, only focusing on whats on the board and in your mind. It has been lidat for the previous sems.

This sem is different. I felt the warmth in the freezing cold classroom. Perhaps its the smallness of the class that gave me the cosy feeling of family and unity.
All my years in NTU, i have never stayed back in school until 10plus pm, just to discuss school work with my schoolmates. Though not all of us were smart geeks, the presence was what mattered most. Though the topic was hard, surprisingly, i enjoyed myself and I felt that the time spent was so much more meaningful than taking a power nap.

I can't believe these pple have become part of my life, such that i felt sad being away next sem and not able to attend classes with them. I have never thought i would be so affected by my classmates. Perhaps, this is the 1st time in uni that I ever had a proper class.

As if that wasn't sad enough, the lyrics of Vitamin C-Graduation made it even worse. Will these big brothers and sisters still rmb me when they grad? Will they still rmb the jokes that we cracked and the fun we made of one another? Will they still rmb all the exact scenes in the wintery TR102, which we spent consecutive hours in it...